Here are 7 new big saltwater spinning reels for big game fish like tuna, marlin, grouper, Mahi Mahi, sharks, etc. These are heavy duty big spinning reels that feature cutting edge technology at an affordable price.
You can shop for all of these new spinning reels at this link….Spinning Reels at Amazon.com
- Cinnetic Cinergy Devil 5500
- Daiwa Saltiga BJ 3500H
- Okuma Ceymar 65
- Okuma Makaira 10000
- Penn Conflict 5000
- Penn Slammer III 8500HS
- Shimano Sustain C5000XG
Cinnetic Fishing Reels and Rods Product Video
Cinnetic Cinergy Devil 5500 Features
- Air cooled drag system – new design of the drag knob
which helps cooling down
drag discs and multiplies its
- Drag system features 6
high resistance drag washers which dissipate heat generated by max drag tension.
- Titanium nitrate line roller for silky
smooth line retrieval.
- Aluminum body and side cover with patented sealed engineering
- Hollow rotor CRB4 – modern vented rotor system
that provides a better tensile
resistance, balance and a
smoother rotation. Made of
ultra light carbon alloy CRB4
- 9 stainless steel sealed
- Stainless steel main shaft.
- Over size mechanical gear system
(pinions, teeth..), hardened and
Daiwa Saltiga BJ 3500 and 4000 Spinning Reel Product Video
Daiwa Saltiga BJ 3500H Features
- One Piece Aluminum Frame – Monocoque Body
- 13 bearing system 2-MBB, 9-CRBB, 1-BB and 1-RB
- Hyper Digigear – harder grade of Brass and heavy duty
- MAGSEALED – reduces water, sand and debris from traveling down the shaft
- 3500H – Gear Ratio 5.7 : 1
- 4000 – Gear Ratio 4.9 : 1
Okuma Ceymar Ultra Light 10 and the 65 Product Video
Okuma Ceymar 65 Spinning Reel Features
- Multi-disc, oiled felt drag system
- 7 BB + 1RB for ultimate smooth operation
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion proof graphite body
- Rigid, forged zinc, black anodized handle design
- Light weight EVA handle knob for ultimate comfort
- C-65 models feature ergo grip handle style
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- CNC machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Narrow Blade Body Design for reduced fatigue
- Line control system on spool for better line-lay properties
Okuma Makaira 10000 Spinning Reel Product Video
Okuma Makaira 10000 Spinning Reel Features
- Forged aluminum, machine cut body and side plate.
- Forged aluminum, machine cut Cyclonc Flow rotor.
- Forged stainless steel main gear for ultimate power and strength.
- Precision machine cut 17-4 grade stainless steel pinion gear.
- Oversized 17-4 grade stainless steel spool shaft reduces flex.
- Hydro Sealed Body and DFD system for maximum protection.
- Carbonite high output drag with Cal’s drag grease on full DFD.
- Customized pre-set drag system, works like a lever drag reel.
- Dual anti-reverse system for maximum strength and reliability.
- Quick-Set stainless steel German anti-reverse roller bearing.
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip.
- Machined aluminum screw-in handle arm for added strength.
- Right and Left handles are designed differently.
Penn Slammer III Spinning Reel Product Video
Penn Slammer III 8500HS Spinning Reel Features
- Full Metal Body, sideplate, and rotor
- CNC Gear™ technology
- IPX6 Sealed body and spool design
- Sealed Slammer® drag system with Dura-Drag™
- 7+1 stainless steel bearing system
- Sizes 3500-5500 have automatic bail trip
- Sizes 6500-10500 have manual bail trip
- Mono line capacity (yards/lb): 490/25, 330/30, 280/40
- Braided line capacity (yards/lb): 955/40, 805/50, 760/65
- Max Drag: 50 lb
Penn Conflict Spinning Reel Product Video
Penn Conflict 5000 Spinning Reel Features
- 7+1 sealed stainless steel ball bearing system
- HT-100™ carbon fiber drag washers
- Superline Spool
- Line Capacity Rings
- Mono line capacity (yards/lb): 225/12, 200/15, 135/20
- Braided line capacity (yards/lb): 420/20, 300/30, 240/40
- Max Drag:20 lb
- RR30 Rigid Resin body and rotor are extremely lightweight and durable
- CNC Gear Technology
Shimano Sustain C5000XG Spinning Reel Review Video
Shimano Sustain C5000XG Spinning Reel Features
- Line Retrieve Per Crank: 41 (in)
- Max Drag: 24 (lb)
- Ball Bearings: 8+1
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Weight: 10.1 (oz)
- X-Protect – corrosion protection
- Magnumlite Rotor
- Saltwater and freshwater applications
- Mono line capacity (yards/lb): 240/10, 195/12, 165/14
- Braided line capacity (yards/lb): 220/20, 200/30, 160/40
- Cross Carbon Drag