- World Record Bass Fishing 10-12 lbs
- Cheap Bass Baitcasting Reel – KastKing Speed Demon
- 1000 Lb Tiger Shark on Shimano Rod and Reel
- Giant Barracuda on Casting Rod and Reel
- Big Game Fishing at Its Finest Video
- Best Fly Reel Under $100
- Abu Garcia Black Max Spinning Reel – Any Good?
- Abu Garcia Black Max Baitcast Reel – Any Good?
- Daiwa Saltiga Rods and Reels – Why Buy?
- Braided Fishing Line – How It’s Made Video
- Mustad Fish Hooks – How It’s Made Video
- Penn Reels – How It’s Made Video
- Shark Fishing Tackle – Penn Slammer III and Carnage II Rod
- Great Muskie Rod – Penn Squadron II
- Trout Spinning Rods – Penn Squadron II
- New 2018 Shimano Stella FJ Spinning Reel
- Black Marlin on Shimano Stella Reel and Ocea Rod
- Shimano Stella SW Spinning Reel Technology
- Great White Shark on Daiwa Saltiga Spinning Reel
- Daiwa Certate Spinning Reel – Why Buy?
Category Archives: Fishing Reels
An excellent cheap baitcasting bass reel (around $70) is the KastKing Speed Demon. It’s a new reel from KastKing and is exceptional plus it’s the fastest retrieve baitcaster at the moment. The gear ratio is 9.3:1. That means you can … Continue reading
The best fly reel under $100 is the Piscifun Sword. The retail price ranges from $30 – $80 depending on the model/size. It is hands down the most popular fly fishing reel under $100. The reviews are very good and … Continue reading
Is the Abu Garcia Black Max spinning reel any good? Let’s start off with the price tag of the Abu Garcia Black Max spinning reel which is very low…about mid $30 range. I’ve read quite a few reviews and watched … Continue reading
Is the Abu Garcia Black Max baitcast reel good for bass? Or any fish? First let’s look at the price of the Black Max reel – under $50. It’s a very inexpensive baitcast reel and from a well known manufacturer…Abu … Continue reading
Daiwa Saltiga rods and reels feature the latest technology….Zaion rotor, Mag Sealed, Mag Oil and Digigear. So what are these technologies and why do you need/want them? These are great questions. If you understand the technologies in the Saltiga line, … Continue reading
I love “How It’s Made” videos. It’s fascinating to see how products are manufactured from raw materials to finished product. Penn reels are still made in the USA…since 1932. Here is a “How It’s Made” video from Penn reels in … Continue reading
New for 2018…Shimano Stella FJ Spinning Reel. The Stella spinning reel is the biggest and toughest saltwater spinning reel available and has battled Bluefin Tuna, Black Marlin and Great White sharks. It’s as tough as they get. 2018 Shimano Stella … Continue reading
So how tough is Shimano tackle? …how about Black Marlin on spinning gear? Here is the fishing tackle Shimano Stella SW 6000 spinning reel Shimano Ocea Offshore 731 Spinning rod Shimnao Revolution Inshore 741 Snapper Rod Power Pro Braided fishing … Continue reading
The Shimano Stella SW is the biggest and heaviest spinning reel you can buy and was designed for catching the largest saltwater fish like Bluefin Tuna, Black Marlin, Giant Grouper, Sharks and Swordfish. If you are after big game fish … Continue reading
If you were at all wondering if Daiwa Saltiga spinning reels are tough…this video will undoubtedly answer any questions you might have. ….Great White Shark battle ( 5 hours) on a Daiwa Saltiga spinning reel…is that crazy or what? And … Continue reading