The best spinning reel for bass is the Shimano Stradic Ci4+ FB. This is the King of bass spinning reels and will perform extremely high. If you are serious about bass fishing then the Shimano Stradic Ci4+ is a must have. This is what a lot of Pro bass fisherman use in tournaments.
So why is the Shimano Stradic Ci4+ the best fishing reel for bass?
- Light weight but strong
- Ultra smooth reeling
- Hagane Gear – special 3D cold forging technology for smoothness, strength and durability. The best gear made today.
- X-Ship – improved gear durability via pinion gear support with bearings. More precise alignment and strength
- Magnumlite Rotor – 25% lighter than other rotors for quick starts and stops.
- Coreprotect – absoluter water resistance protection
- AeroWrap II – 2 speed oscillation system that criss crosses the line on the spool. This reduces line friction for longer casts.
- Power Roller Line Twist Reduction System
- Super Stopper II – anti-reverse system eliminates back play.
- 6 ball bearings
- 1 roller bearing
- 31-39 inches retrieve per crank
- Maximum Drag – 7-24 lbs
- Front Drag
If you are looking for a high performance bass fishing reel that will help you land bigger and more bass then take a serious look at the Shimano Stradic Ci4+.
I know 2 Pro Bass tournament fisherman and this is the only reel they use. They say it is like “night and day” from other spinning reels. Casts are farther and more accurate plus line sensitivity is higher. They told me if you pick one of these Shimano Stradic Ci4+ reels up and reel the handle, you will see why it’s the best spinning reel for bass. It just feels that good….nothing else comes close. The retail price is $239.99.