The best saltwater spinning reel under $100 is the Kastking Sharky III 5000 saltwater spinning reel. You can pick one up for less than $60 here….Shop Now at Amazon.com
Why is the Sharky III the best saltwater spinning reel under $100?
KastKing Sharky III Spinning Reel Features
- Brand new 2018 design KastKing Sharky III spinning reels look great, and even better, they are built tough to land trophy fish in all fishing conditions including saltwater and freshwater.
- High percentage fiber reinforced graphite body and rotor
- Drag Power – up to 39.5 lbs of smooth, reliable triple disc carbon fiber drag
- Oversized stainless steel main shaft
- Stronger precision mesh manganese brass pinion gears for more fishing muscle
- K.I.S.S. – sealed with a KISS, (KastKing Intrusion Shield System) a unique water resistant design for its spool, body, and rotor
- Super smooth retrieve
- Shark Fin Braid Ready aluminum spool – you no longer need to use backing line when spooling on braid fishing line.
- 10 + 1 high quality, saltwater rated, double shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- instant lock anti-reverse
- stainless steel hardware
- aluminum handle
- more line capacity than other brands
- low, affordable price – under $60
- 1 year warranty
It is hard to believe you can buy this advanced technology saltwater spinning reel for around $60. Typically you would have to spend about $150 for a comparable saltwater spinning reel like a Penn Spinfisher or Shimano Twin Power or Daiwa BG. These are much more expensive. KastKing just knows how to make a high performance fishing reel at an affordable price. Reviews on this reel are excellent…4.5 stars out of 5 stars.