The best fluorocarbon fishing line for 2018 is KastKing FluoroKote fishing line. It was awarded the ICAST 2015 Award and continues to outsell every other brand.
Best Fluorocarbon Fishing Line – KastKing FluoroKote Product Video
If you are ready to shop for some KastKing FluoroKote fishing line, here is a link….Buy Now at Amazon.com
KastKing FluoroKote Fishing Line Features
- ICAST 2015 Award winning brand released a new 2016 FluoroKote Fishing line. It’s a combination of the No.1 selling KastKing Copolymer Fishing Line with high-tech 100% fluorocarbon coating that reduces the line’s visibility when immersed in water.
- The combination of the two materials maximizes the advantage of fluorocarbon invisibility with the low memory and superior castability of copolymer. So you can have similar qualities and performance of fluorocarbon at a lower price.
- Low Stretch
- High strength
- Superior abrasion resistance with higher density
- Greatly reduced visibility make it a great upgrade from mono line and an ideal low cost alternative to fluorocarbon line.
- Smaller diameter than KastKing Copolymer Fishing lines or other monofilament lines, resulting in a smaller, stronger line that gives you more reel capacity and increased depth with diving baits.
- Sinks faster with low absorption.
- Unique fluorocarbon materials make the line extremely durable, offer great knot strength, and exceed in sensitivity.
- Extremely versatile, giving anglers piece of mind to fish almost any conditions and techniques with confidence.
- Low cost
- Long life
Kastking FluoroKote fishing line is more invisible submersed under water than any other fluorocarbon fishing line. It also sinks much faster. FluoroKote stretches 10% less than other fluorocarbon fishing lines which means you will have increased sensitivity and be able to set the hook easier and quicker. The reason fluorocarbon fishing line is beneficial is because it has superior abrasion resistance and superior knot strength. These qualities are needed with spinning and baitcasting tackle where the line takes a lot of abuse from the rod guides and underwater obstacles. Knot strength is a must have with any fishing line otherwise it fails and you loose the fish.