The best fishing line for tuna is KastKing SuperPower Superline braided fishing line. It is by far the most popular big game fishing line according to online sales.
**** Over 1000 reviews with a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 stars! Check it out here…KastKing SuperPower Superline Braided fishing line at Amazon.com
KastKing SuperPower Superline Benefits
- Superior knot strength – dynamically incorporated strands in KastKing SuperPower Braided Lines allow you to easily tie a stronger knot
- The special proprietary treatment allows the supple fishing line to fly through the guides to your target and provide better lure swimming action.
- Low Memory – helps you achieve more accuracy, farther casts and less chance of wind knots
- Greater abrasion resistance – KastKing braided fishing line decreases the likelihood of losing the “big one” because of line damage
- Ultra -High sensitivity and zero stretch – superior hook setting which will increases your catch ratio.
- Smaller Diameter – compared to other brands allowing you to stuff more fishing line on your fishing reels.
- Available in line weights of 6 lb to 150 lb and lengths of 300 yards to 1097 yards.
- Available in 5 colors: Ocean Blue, Yellow, Multi-color, Moss Green and Low Vis Gray
KastKing SuperPower Superline is the ultimate big game fishing braided line because of it’s strength and ultra small diameter which means you can put more line on the same reel. Tuna tend to run long and hard and you need as much line as you can stuff on your fishing reel. More is better. Tuna reels should hold around 600 – 1000 yards of line. 300 or 400 yards may not be enough and if you run out of line, it’s good bye tuna.